形になりそうな青 Blue That Is Almost Taking Shap
今日をちゃんと生きるなら
オレは何をするだろう。
オレのやりたいことは、絵を描くこと。
時代には沿ってないけれど
オレの、“言い訳”なのかもしれないけど。
壊れてしまった、でもいい
それも進むこと。
アイツは、話しがとても面白い。
それに比べ
オレの話しはつまんない。
絵を描くしか
オレはオレを保てない。
青がもう少しで
何か、形になりそうな
そんな絵です。
色を置いて、そこから感じる色を置いて
その繰り返し。
絵しか無い。
というより、
絵は救いなのです、オレの。
絵がオレをダメにして
そして救ってくれた。
絵の上達法
一枚一枚、考えながら100枚描くこと。
見返りなんて求めるか
見返りなんて求めるか。
“Blue That Is Almost Taking Shape”
If I am going to truly live today,
what is it that I would do?
What I want to do is paint.
It may not fit the times.
Maybe it is just my “excuse.”
I have fallen apart.
But that’s okay.
That, too, is a way of moving forward.
That guy is really good at talking.
Compared to him,
my stories are boring.
Painting is the only thing
that can keep me being me.
The blue is almost
about to become something,
a painting that feels like that.
I place a color,
then place another color
that I feel from it.
And I repeat the process.
It’s not that
painting is all I have.
Rather,
painting is my salvation.
Painting has broken me,
and then
it saved me.
How to get better at painting:
Paint one hundred pictures,
one by one,
thinking carefully about each one.
Who said
I should expect anything in return?
Who said
I should expect anything in return?