どんな色も Every Color

 ちっぽけたと思うから

みじめだと思うから

情けないと思うから


立派だと思えばいい

頑張ればいい


いやいやいや、

ちっぽけの

情けないの

味を楽しめばよい


朝、起きれただけで幸せだよ

あいつの言う通り

いつになったらそんな風に悟れるだろう

今は、

醜い自分が顔を出したら

蓋をしないで

眺めてやるんだ、面白いねって


みじめならみじめの色がある

ほんとは

どんな色も貴重な色なんだ

組み合わせ次第で



Every Color


Because I think I’m so small,

because I think I’m miserable,

because I think I’m pathetic,


I tell myself I should be proud,

I should try harder.


No, no, no.

Maybe I should simply

savor the taste

of being small,

of being pathetic,

of being miserable.


I’m happy just to have woken up this morning.

Just as he said.


I wonder when

I’ll finally understand life that way.


For now,

when the ugly part of me

shows its face,

I won’t put a lid on it.


I’ll just sit and watch it,

and say,


“Well, isn’t that interesting?”


If I am miserable,

then there is a color

that belongs to misery.


The truth is,

every color is precious.


It all depends

on how you put them together.


人気の投稿