昔に書いた詩【帰り道】

 少しひんやり

空気に乗せて


陽のあたる場所が

やまぶき色に染まる


少しひんやり

空気に乗せて


なんだか

このまま眠りたい


嘘と本当の境はどこに


その境あたりに

身を置いて

人は嘘をつくのだろう


少しひんやり

空気に乗せて


もうすぐ冬が

やって来る


この

やまぶき色は

眩しくて

すぐに夕日にかわるだろう


何が本当か

わからない時

それはきっと

嘘の中


そら

カラスも鳴き出した


今日の反省

少しひんやり空気に

乗せて


夕日を浴びて

帰り道



“The Way Home”


A little chill

carried on the air


The sunlit places

turn golden yellow


A little chill

carried on the air


Somehow,

I want to fall asleep

just as I am


Where is the line

between truth and lies?


Perhaps people tell lies

when they find themselves

somewhere near that line


A little chill

carried on the air


Winter

will soon be here


This

golden yellow

is so dazzling

it will soon

turn into the evening sun


When I can no longer tell

what is true,

surely

I am somewhere among lies


Look,

the crows have started calling, too


Today’s regrets

carried away

on the slightly chilly air


Bathed in the evening sun,

I make my way home


人気の投稿