宇宙 The Universe

 宇宙の外には何があるだろう

子供の頃からの疑問。


宇宙の直径は約930億光年

光の速さで930億年。

それは、

観測できる範囲であって

宇宙の広さを

誰も知らない。

誰も答えを知らない。


一人の人間に、30兆個の細胞。


人も、また小さな宇宙。


やりたいことをやれば良い。

そのやりたいことが、

もし、無害なら

それは勝ったも当然だ。


無害なら、誰も傷つけない。


誰も傷つけないのなら、

邪魔する者も、

咎める理由もどこにもない。


930億光年の膨大な時間も、

自分の中で息づく30兆の小さな命も、

どこかで繋がっている。


同等なんだ。

同等の要素が何処かに必ずある。

果てしない、時間も空間も。


好きな絵を描けばいい。

心に浮かぶ言葉を、

そのまま残せばいい。


やりたいことをやる。

それが無害なら…


何を躊躇することがあるだろうか。


自分の宇宙を全うする。


ただただ、静かに。


絵筆を持ち、

キャンバスに置く。


それは、

すでに勝利なのだ。




“The Universe”


What lies beyond the universe?

A question I have had

since I was a child.


The observable universe

is about 93 billion light-years across.

It would take 93 billion years

to travel that distance at the speed of light.


But that is only

what we can observe.


No one knows

how vast the universe really is.

No one knows the answer.


A single human being

has about 30 trillion cells.


We, too,

are tiny universes.


We should do what we want to do.


If what we want to do

harms no one,

then we have already won.


If it harms no one,

no one is hurt.


And if no one is hurt,

there is no reason for anyone

to stop us,

and no reason to blame us.


The vastness of 93 billion light-years,

and the 30 trillion tiny lives

breathing within me—


somehow,

they must be connected.


They are equal.


Endless time.

Endless space.


I can paint the pictures I want to paint.

I can leave the words

that rise in my heart

just as they are.


Do what I want to do.


If it harms no one…


what is there to hesitate about?


Live out my own universe.


Quietly.

Simply.


Hold the brush

and place it on the canvas.


That,

in itself,

is already a victory.


人気の投稿